Sunday 26 February 2017

MY FRIEND HUHU

hye there , guess what ??! i'm soo streesszers with my friends in here . especially anip . daaa . errr . but dont let them know . huhuhuhuh . maybe its just me because i over thinking about them , errrr . however , today , i want share about my best friend in my last school . huhuh . let's begeinzersss . 

friendship is very importand for everyone rigth ? during my studying from secondary school to KMNS , i got lots of friends . huh ? really . haha . lol . among those , there are a few friends who are my best friend . now i would like to describe one of my friend whose name is AIMAN . the first reason i consider him as my best friend is that he has a very warm personality and of course he always listen what i said . huhuhuhuhu . he is so friendly when he meets me everywhere . for example , he always smiles politely on me that makes me absolutely delighted when i meet him .

Furthermore, Honesty is his good manner. He never lies to me even one time, because he likes to say something true. hmmm . i think that all for now . maybe next time i will tell u about my crushhh . opsss . okayy . byeee

 
 hahaha . lol . raya 2015 . eerrr . he think he so handsome ? lol . the handsome that only me la . haha , by the way . i like that clothes and i find it around the world but i never found it . soo sad right ? and suddenly , he bought it and lazada . haha . lol . how stupid im . hahaha

 raya 2016 . hahahaha . after one year , suddenly i missed him so so bad . haha . i miss to gosip and do stupid thingssss . hahaha . such as go to river with other classmate members , and do bbq together . hmmm .

 speech choir competition . lol . he was a good PA then . hahahahaha . and this is my classmate . some of them from other class . this picture was taked ad smk sultan sulaiman 3 . 

this picture takd before the spm examination , at this this , my heart just like to blooom !!! because im so nervous with that exam . haha . lol . then , he said "relaxxx , that just exam and not the end of the world " huh ! haha . i laugh

OKAY . THE END . lol 
AIMAN SAFWAN BIN ROSIDI 



1 comment:

  1. send my regards to your best friend. Your first post fulfil all the requirements. Good! All 5 gadgets work successfully. Double good.

    Continue with other PB task.

    ReplyDelete